We are looking for JAVA CONSULTANT for international technology company based in DUBLÍN.
This is a hybrid job that combine the learning of cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to provide innovative solutions to very important companies over the world like Cisco, Sesame Street, AutoZone, and Volkswagen. Besides, it will push to fix the most complex technical problems, and equip to train the growing population of the software´s users. The new Consultant position is a cross between consulting, technical support, and training.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the installation, configuration, and implementation of Liferay´s Java-based technologies.
- Amaze clients by planning, designing, building, and delivering innovative solutions out of the box or through customizations.
- Maintain the confidence of both customers and colleagues in thier products and technologies.
- Deliver projects quickly, cost-effectively, and with the highest quality
- Conduct engaging trainings for key customers.
- Fix product defects to ensure successful deployment of client projects.
- Availability to travel is mandatory to customer sites to provide face-to-face technical solutions or trainings.
- Love for cutting-edge technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent level of demonstrated knowledge required.
- More than 5 years of experience in writing enterprise strength Java / J2EE code.
- Advanced understanding and experience in Java and OO design.
- Enjoy teaching people complex topics.
- Expert knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience with Websphere, Weblogic, JBOSS AS, or Tomcat.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux OS, Servlets/JSP, Spring and Hibernate, application performance and performance tuning.
- Prior experience with Liferay or another portal solutions a plus.
- Demonstrates expert analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with very strong motivation to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Flexible, proven ability to work well under pressure, meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong escalation handling skills; able to facilitate discussion to peacefully resolve conflict.
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle.
Salary band depending on experience. The Company will provide assistance with relocation, details can be discussed as we progress.
Those candidates who were interested in the position could register their CV in our database (Ref. 33724).